I can't get enough

Last Night, I enjoyed the sounds of Rooney at my school on Campus for free! Rooney has been a classic fave of mine since I was twelve years old and finally getting to see them perform was amazing. I heard some my favorite songs, as well a lot of great new songs that is on their new upcoming album "Eureka". To find out more about Rooney check out their website www.rooney-band.com or just look them up on myspace. So here are some pics I took!
-C



Robert,lead vocals of Rooney


Taylor,lead guitarist of Rooney



1 comment

  1. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Java Travel
    Wisata Jawa
    Java Tourism

    ReplyDelete