Winter Knits

A last minute outfit post of Kaila and Rebecca before we all parted for the holidays! Rebecca is off to the mountains for Christmas, Charmaine and Jasmine are in Arizona, and Kaila is moving to New York City in two weeks! Crazy time of the year. 

Happy Holidays to all of our readers! 
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Feliz Navidad, God Jul!
XO
- K, R, C & J
Outfit Details:
On Kaila: Sweater: One Teaspoon / Leather Leggings: H&M / Booties: Sperry Top Slider / Sunglasses: Ray Ban / Bag: CĂ©line /
On Rebecca: Sweater: Urban Outfitters / T-Shirt: Joe Fresh / Leggings: Kersh / Shoes: UA / Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs /

5 comments

  1. YOU HAVE A CELINE BAG??!! OMG so jealous. so so so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

      Pesisir
      Pesisir Pantai
      Pesisir Pulau

      Delete
  2. Love the celine bag! beautiful!

    cindyroee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    Celebes Travel
    Wisata Celebes
    Celebes Tourism

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eSIM card is a new type of SIM card that is different from the traditional SIM cards that are used in cell phones. The eSIM card is a card that contains electronic circuitry and is used in electronic devices such as cars and airplanes. The eSIM card is different from the traditional SIM card in that it can be used in multiple devices and does not need to be inserted into a phone. Instead, the eSIM card can be inserted into a device directly.

    ReplyDelete