Deep Freeze




Jasmine and I decided to check out the skating rink by City Hall the other week...it was beautiful and crisp outside but absolutely FREEZING. This week's temperature is no exception. I'm going to try and enjoy this last month of freezing cold weather before I make my big move to Hong Kong! Definitely no snow there...
- K & J
Outfit Details:
On Kaila: Blanket (worn as scarf): Hudson's Bay Company / Top: Zara / Jeans: Scotch & Soda / Boots: Vintage / Leather Mitts: Danier / 
On Jasmine: Parka: Canada Goose / Camo Top: Nordstroms / Tank: Zara / Jeans: Victoria Beckham / Necklace: J Crew / Fur Gloves: Jocelyn (from Intermix) / Shoes: Steve Madden /

1 comment

  1. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

    Pesisir
    Pesisir Pantai
    Pesisir Pulau

    ReplyDelete